Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
What a day!!!!!
Yup had fun watching City of God with my fellow Pearlines!
It was simply awesome!
You have good taste in movies lah uncle... Just like ME!!!!
(Bukan perasaan tapi kenyataan..... Translated as "It's not made up BUT the truth")

After the movies, the 4 of us head down to our favourite makan joint -- ALIF!!!
Once there, we had a feast and turned to crazy hyenas laughing and giggling away taking pictures and exchanging anecdotes of our lives!

But of course I had to "buoi" or is it spelt as "buay" someone and didn't attend to an appointment as promised.
To the person, I'm so sorry!
And now when I think about it again, I feel a bit guilty. Heheheheh!
I will try to make it up to you okay and hey I owe you a drink since I lost a bet we made. Damn!
But okay lah.
Anything for you!

Tomorrow I will be teaching tuition with Starfruit coz Daniel had to teach the Primary 6 pupils coz Khai cant make it.... so no escaping for me! Heheheheh!

And oh yeah, Jules getting engaged tomorrow.
So congrats Jules!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!
posted by norhayati @ 12:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its spelt 'buih' !!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER