Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, April 15, 2005
Facial Mask anyone...?
Yup this entry was meant for yesterday.
I was not able to upload my entry because it kept saying ERROR
So here I am today about to share with you my wonderful experience using a Deep Cleansing Facial Mask for the first time in my life!

I bought a facial mask about 2 weeks ago from Mustafa Centre which costs me $6.80
I thought to myself hey, why don't I try a facial mask since it promise to cleanse and condition my skin leaving it visibly brighter.
Sound tempting doesn't it?
So after thinking for a minute or two, I decided to give it a try.

I had to use this mixture of natural clay and seaweed extract once a week for only 3 minutes!
Isn't that cool?
Most facial masks will require MORE time than that! Trust me on this!
So I tried it and 3 minutes passed by so swiftly that I ended using it for about 7 - 10 minutes (being the typical kiasu girl that I am) before washing up.
And when I looked at the mirror, my face did not look visibly brighter but it certainly felt softer.
And I like the feel of my new soft skin, So good to touch!

So for a first time user, I'm glad I bought a facial mask that worked for my skin.
But this product has yet to prove itself by making my skin visibly brighter.
Maybe it will after a few months?
Can't wait to find out!

Hopefully, being the sometimes blur and forgetful auntie that I am, I just hope I will not forget to use my facial mask every week!
Remember yati... visibly brighter skin.... you want that right?
posted by norhayati @ 2:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER