Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, April 15, 2005
Woman and volcanoes. How we are so alike.
I saw one of the most good looking baby ever!
Baby Abbas Mehdi is sooooo cute and handsome!
And mind you, he's an April Fool's baby and was only 11 days old when I met him on Monday!
He looks just like Jawad.
I'm sure he'll be charming like Jawad too.

I still remembered the days when Jawad was much, much younger and some of the girls were madly in love with him.
And mind you I'm talking about teenage girls here!
So gatal!
But then again, teenagehood is when your hormones start working over-time right? Heheheh!

Coz you don't go crazy over guys when you are my age.
Like a volcano, I am in my dormant stage.
Not typically gatal but that doesn't mean I do not look at handsome guys and go.... WOW!
Which I still do but very rarely of course.
Too busy with work I guess.

While girls in their teens (12 years and above) are probably in their ACTIVE stage now.
They scout around for cute guys, observe and admire them from afar.
If they're brave enough, they'll probably go forward to express their feelings.

And for a woman who reach 50 and above,
I guess this is her EXTINCT period?
Come menopause and all, there's just too much on her mind that she'll probably have no time to admire that handsome neighbour who just moved in.

For those who do not study Geography, here's what the terms meant:
Volcanoes are divided into 3
- Active: meaning they will erupt every now and then
- Dormant: meaning they stop erupting for a while but that doesn't mean they will not erupt. These volcanoes are just taking a longer break.
- Entinct: Volcanoes that do not erupt anymore.

Now you evaluate a girl's/woman's behavior towards the opposite sex.
Don't you agree with me that with age, woman are just like volcanoes!
posted by norhayati @ 2:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER