Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
A poet friend of mine wrote a lovely poem which I'd like to share with all of you.
So check it out people....

Had I found heaven’s embroidered silk,
Laced with golden and silver light,
I would have spread it under your feet,
This cloak from your shining knight,
But alas ! Penniless I am,
Nothing but this song of mine,
Melodies to serenade you while you sleep,
And glaze your dreams so fine…

I could never have believed it,
When I first slipped your small hands into mine,
Mellowed my heart with your tender touch,
And stilled the streams of time,
When I gaze into your face,
Before me,
this beautiful shade of grace,
I’m just a young boy smiling at you with love letter eyes,
So, let me carve your name into the soul of velvet skies.
posted by norhayati @ 4:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER