Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, May 02, 2005
I spent my Sunday going to 2 invitations.
Zulina's house warming and Jules engagement party.
And boy was it fun, fun, fun!
Congrats Jules!
You cannot be naughty now... must behave yourself and not "mengatal" (cheeky) anymore!

And oh yeah people.... I am 25 years old now!
My god!!!
I'm now a quarter of a century old!
Alhamdulillah.
Thank you God... for still keeping me alive.

And also thank you to all those who showered me with those birthday wishes and pressies!
I love them all -- the Converse sneakers, the Creative MP3 player, the cake, the lovely frame and card.
But of course the best gift is all of you who colour my life!
Yes... YOU!
Who's reading my blog right now and grinning to yourself.
(If it's Steph, I believe she'll usually shake her head while reading my page!)
What am I without my friends?
A depressed and lonely soul lah.

Steph!!!!!!!
Where's my pressie?
You forgot is it?
Heehheheeh!
Just joking Steph... I miss annoying you lah.
And yes I agree with you that I am shameless but only to people like you! Heheheeh!
Take me for a ride in your car lah. Bring all our kakis go Al-Amin for teh tarik & prata!
posted by norhayati @ 12:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER